пятница, 4 ноября 2011 г.

GET ENVIOUS! I’M WEALTHY…





Eyes  are  the  precious  stones  of  our  faces. You  can  look  very  ugly  but  your  eyes  can't. They  are  not  only  for  seeing  and  evaluating  but  also  we  can  smile, laugh, cry  owing  to  them. We  can  even  bewitch  with  them. Have  you  ever  tried? It  can  be  fulfilled  and  even  be  unnoticed. Frequently  eyes  can  say  more  than  words. We  might  say  some  words  without  uttering  them  due  to  those  two  little  shiny  stones.                                                             
        I’m  not  shy  to  tell  you  what  some  people  say.” Your  eyes  are  astonishing  and  wonderful”. Some  of  them  think  I’m  like  a  Chinese (which  is, of  course  is  not  true) , the  others  admire  them  presenting  me  pleasant  compliments. However  it  brings  forth  not  only  good  and  pleasant  feelings, but  it  can  also  be  very  dangerous  to  have  such  eyes  as  mine. One  day  my  principal  stopped  me  in  the  threshold  of  the  school  and  scolded  me  for  my  “make  up”. It  was  really  funny  because  I  have  never  applied  any  make  up  yet. I  was  not  surprised  or  troubled  anyway  as  I  know  that  my  eyes  look  like  the  way he  mentioned.   Immediately  I  rubbed  my  eyes  and  showed  that  there  wasn’t  any  colour  on  me  at  all. Only  after  that  he  allowed  me  to  go  in.                                                                                                                                    Sometimes  my  friends  tell  me  that  I  have  fox  eyes. They  say  they  are  afraid  to  look  into  them. It  was  very  surprising  for  me  to  hear  such  characterization  of  my  eyes  at  first. Before  I  was  very  excited  for  that  “foxy”  description. But  soon  I  realized  that  it  is  really  cool. I  have  already  got  used  to  it  and  agreed  that  I’m  a  sly  fox. As  my  name  is  Sun  I  will  add  this  “friendly  fox”  to  it  and  in  the  result  I’ll  start  to  be  named  “ Foxy  Sun”  from  now  on. =)                                                                                                                                      Yeah, I  like  my  eyes!!!  Don’t  stand  on  ceremony  to  say  the  same  about  yours. But  remember  eyes  don’t  tell  the  truth, we  must  believe  in  our  hearts.                                                                                                                             
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    

2 комментария:

  1. Tesnes es sirun achkeov aghjka English teachern ov a? Hashvi charnelov mi kani puchur-muchur skaliknery, hrashali a aghjiks. Go on like that and I'll kiss your forehead one day!!!!!!!!!! Lav statsvets, che?

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Իմ Անգլերենի ուսուցչուհին շատ լավն ա :) դե առաջինն էր անգլերենով, հետո ավելի լավ կստացվի,,,,համենայն դեպս շնորհակալ եմ կարծիքի համար,,,,շատ լավ ստացվեց,համաձայն եմ :D

    ОтветитьУдалить